MUSKOVITCH's Achilles heel needs stabbing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 30 02:18:55 PDT 2022

Tilting Ukraine-wards is such a no-brainer even Julio Assangista has done it.
So, sure his good points earn brownie points - Starlingk - batteries Neo - Tin Tin type rockets - boring companies.
But no one should forget for one second how this depraved criminal moron is a threat to us all.
Once intelligent aliens find out we let him ( and the NASA!  WTF!?) plan to despoil and rape a wilderness planet like Mars they could decide we represent a collective threat.
Wouldn't you? I would!
" Depraved indifference ' only earned the Seinfeld cast a little jail time.
It could earn us an extinction event.
Elon Musk has richly earned killing ( My 2K ) Self-defense is a legal defense against any murder charge.