War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:08:30 PDT 2022

https://fainemisto.com.ua/donate
https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsionalniy-bank-vidkriv-spetsrahunok-dlya-zboru-koshtiv-na-potrebi-armiyi
https://bank.gov.ua/ua/about/humanitarian-aid-to-ukraine
https://twitter.com/Ukraine/status/1497594592438497282
https://time.com/nextadvisor/investing/cryptocurrency/donate-crypto-to-ukraine/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_Ukraine
https://www.embassypages.com/ukraine

Help Ukrainians defend themselves and push
the Putin invader back across the border.

#HelpZelenskyyReload

https://www.reddit.com/r/CyberArmyOfUkraine+VolunteerWithUkraine+foreignVolunteersUA+gte+ukraine+ukrainevolunteers+volunteersForUkraine/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svwm2F1k8h0
Regiment "Azov": From the beginning of the war to the present -
chronicles of the struggle for Mariupol soldiers "Azov", who have
already been called "steel". The enemy planned to take Mariupol in
three days. Regiment "Azov" took an unequal battle with the superior
forces of the enemy, the number of the grouping of which exceeded
14,000 troops. Despite enemy aircraft, multi-ton bombs, superior enemy
forces and ship artillery, the defenders stood between the enemy and
the whole of Ukraine. #Азов! https://fainemisto.com.ua/donate

https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR

Moscow has attempted to trade Ukrainian civilians for Russian military
prisoners, according to Ukraine’s deputy prime minister - a move
forbidden by the Geneva Convention. Ukraine declined and instructed
Russia to send back Ukrainian civilians it had taken.

“The Russian Federation wants to arrange a parade of Ukrainian
prisoners on May 9th. This is a very serious violation of the Geneva
Convention and all the rules of war!”

https://v.redd.it/tekbhlvu0jw81
When shit’s fucked up
And Putin’s nuts
Who you gonna call?
ORCBUSTERS!
When you're dropping nades
through a lada's roof
Who you gonna call?
ORCBUSTERS!
When there's orc thieves lootin'
and the toilet's gone
Who you gonna call?
ORCBUSTERS
I ain't afraid of no orcs
155s make me feel good!
Bustin bustin bustin bustin...

Has putin gone nuts?
Are russian soldiers terrorizing your neighborhood?
Has your washing machine and toilet gone missing?
If yes don't wait another minute.
Pick up your phone now and call the professionals
OrcBusters!
We're ready to defeat you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/04/29/7343018/

3 Inches of Blood - Advance and Vanquish - Destroy the Orcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1c7saYc0Mo Destroy the Orcs

https://twitter.com/deadlinewh/status/1520181262312431622

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUqX0kNjMdw Odesa Mama!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/294949888919

Hero former US Marine, 22, who fought because he ‘believed in what
Ukraine was fighting for’ was killed by Russians and left behind wife
and 7-month- old baby.

Vira Hyrych, a journalist at Svoboda Radio, died during last night’s
airstrike from a missile that hit her apartment building in Kyiv.

Tetiana Kushnir, doctor with the National Guards of Ukraine, died in
#Mariupol #Azovstal. 40 days ago her husband was killed. They have a
baby son left (he's safe).

Patron met with the children at Okhmadit Children's Hospital.

A 14-year-old girl who won gold medals in Ukraine's national
weightlifting championships has been killed by Russian shelling in
Mariupol, the city's council has said. Alina Peregudova was a
candidate for the national team of Ukraine and aspired to represent
her country at the highest level.

https://twitter.com/Polk_Azov/status/1519643709138161666
!!️Attention!!! All night on the military field hospital, which is
located on the territory of the plant "Azovstal" in Mariupol and where
the wounded defenders are, the Russians massively dumped multi-ton
bombs capable of breaking through any concrete protective structures.
Then, having already caused destruction, they continued to mercilessly
shell the ruins with ship's artillery. Among the wounded soldiers are
dead, again wounded and concussed. Due to an enemy attack, part of the
room collapsed - in particular, the operating room. This makes it
impossible now to help our soldiers even in the conditions that were
before. We emphasize! The Geneva Convention guarantees the protection
of inpatient and mobile medical facilities and should not be attacked!
Protection should be used by the wounded and sick. Regardless of
whether they are civilians or military persons (combatants). The
wounded should be provided with the necessary assistance without
discrimination of any kind. We call on international human rights
organizations to respond to the fact that Russia continues to destroy
Mariupol! The video was filmed immediately after the shooting. The
footage shows how to dig up the fallen dead soldiers who were in the
hospital with serious injuries and provide first aid to the victims!!️
An appeal from the deputy commander of the Azov regiment, Captain
Svyatoslav Palamar, a friend of Kalyna, today. This night is just a
colossal number of airstrikes, phosphorous bombs, missiles, art, and
anything that a barbarian can use against humanity. For all military
words and actions are the same thing, so it is difficult for us to
understand why we are promised and do not act. I call for decisive
action on deblocking or evacuation of all those who believe in the
Motherland. Today I will say not "Mariupol is Ukraine", but "Ukraine
is Mariupol"