Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 23:47:58 PDT 2022

Is Twitter "Burning The Evidence" By Unshackling Conservative Accounts?

https://www.projectveritas.com/investigation/twitter/
https://summit.news/2022/04/28/is-twitter-burning-the-evidence-by-unshackling-conservative-accounts/

Conservative Twitter users have noticed a massive uptick in followers
and engagement following Elon Musk’s Twitter buy, while leftists on
the platform are experiencing the inverse, prompting some to wonder if
the company is undoing evidence that it rigged the reach of people it
deemed to be undesirable.

The trend is so extreme that it prompted Twitter to address it,
claiming that it is all organic owing to new accounts being created
and existing accounts being deactivated.

“We’ve been looking into recent fluctuations in follower counts. While
we continue to take action on accounts that violate our spam policy
which can affect follower counts, these fluctuations appear to largely
have been a result of an increase in new account creation and
deactivation,” the company said in a statement.

    New from me:

    On the day Elon Musk announced his Twitter takeover, 200,000 Katy
Perry followers deactivated.

    Marjorie Taylor Greene gained 90,000 followers.

    Twitter confirmed to @NBCNews: It wasn’t bots.

    Apolitical users fled. Right-wing users joined.https://t.co/gxBWpxq1uG
    — Ben Collins (@oneunderscore__) April 27, 2022

Not everyone is buying Twitter’s explanation, however.

    While I’m awesome and totally deserving of 87,000 new followers a
day it seems that someone took the shackles off my account. Wonder if
they’re burning the evidence before new mgmt comes in?
pic.twitter.com/9Mso48qyNP
    — Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) April 26, 2022

    Remember when Twitter, one of the biggest social media companies
in the world, spent years shadow banning conservatives and gaslit
everyone by pretending they didn’t?

    Crazy world back then, a few days ago
    — Buck Sexton (@BuckSexton) April 27, 2022

    Noticing an increase in followers and engagement after losing huge
chunks (or static follower count for weeks on end) for the past few
years. Also seeing tweets from people I whose accounts I never see and
am not having to refollow other conservatives repeatedly.
    — Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) April 26, 2022

    +/- Twitter followers since the Elon Twitter announcement: @aoc -
27,641 followers at maddow -18,648 followers at StephenAtHome -21,460
followers at mattgaetz +24,929 followers at DineshDSouza +41,945
followers at RepMTG +41,181 followers
    — Barry Rubin (@barubin) April 26, 2022

    Is anyone else losing followers too? I'm seeing people across
Twitter report they have lost thousands today. I am down 5,000. Though
much of that could be because I'm an idiot with way too many
followers. Idk
    — David Hogg 🌻 (@davidhogg111) April 25, 2022

    Weird. I just lost more than 8,000 followers in the last couple of
hours. Was it something I said? https://t.co/TS3vwDephc
    — Mark Hamill (@MarkHamill) April 25, 2022

    Twitter is deleting the suppression algos before musk can find
them in the code.

    You know... The suppression algos that Twitter told Congress they
didn't have and didn't use...
    — Shaeroden, a simple BTC psychopath (@Shaeroden) April 27, 2022

Human Events Daily host Jack Posobiec noted Wednesday, “They’re
deboosting liberal accounts right now. Anna Navaro had a post up that
said that she’s losing followers, Meanwhile, myself, Cernovich,
LibsofTikTok… Everybody on our side got a massive boost out of
nowhere.”

“You know what it is, they’re pulling the breaks out, they’re trying
to cover up all of their tracks, because they know what they’ve been
doing. James O’Keefe proved this with the shadow banning,” Posobiec
continued, adding “He proved it. James O’Keefe found the algorithms
within Silicon Valley, they do this stuff.”

“Elon… He didn’t just purchase a company, he purchased evidence. He
purchased evidence in criminal cases. That’s what he’s got here, and
that’s what you’re seeing. He called it himself, an antibody-like
response to his action,” Posobiec further asserted.

Watch:

Fox News host Sean Hannity also covered the development Wednesday,
suggesting that Twitter is attempting to “cover their tracks” before
Musk’s takeover is complete.

“Conservatives on the platform—all of a sudden out of nowhere—enjoyed
a massive bump in followers and interactions,” Hannity said,
explaining “For example, in just two days, Donald Trump Jr.—wow,
magically—he got 200,000 new followers. That is roughly a 2,000
percent increase daily. Wow. It’s almost as if Twitter employees
lifted a broad anti-conservative, anti-Trump shadow ban—which we all
knew was taking place anyway—in an effort to cover their tracks before
the new boss takes over.”

Elon Musk is, of course, completely aware of the evidence pointing to
shadow banning:

    shadow ban council reviewing tweet … pic.twitter.com/cawjtwc7CW
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 23, 2022

    If you want the context for this based meme— enjoy @Timcast and
@joerogan shredding Twitter to their faces over left-wing bias

    pic.twitter.com/O8nwR5FQCj
    — Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) April 27, 2022

Meanwhile…

    Twitter DMs should have end to end encryption like Signal, so no
one can spy on or hack your messages
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 28, 2022

    For Twitter to deserve public trust, it must be politically
neutral, which effectively means upsetting the far right and the far
left equally
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 27, 2022

    Attacks are coming thick and fast, primarily from the left, which
is no surprise, however I should be clear that the right will probably
be a little unhappy too.

    My goal is to maximize area under the curve of total human
happiness, which means the ~80% of people in the middle.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 27, 2022

    A social media platform’s policies are good if the most extreme
10% on left and right are equally unhappy
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 19, 2022

    What are talking about? I’m just saying Twitter needs to be
politically neutral.
    — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 27, 2022