1984: USA Launches Disinfo Ministry of Truth

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 19:31:37 PDT 2022

The USA Democrat Left just deployed 1984 to
continue control the narrative, and program your mind...

DHS Disinformation' Unit Headed by Woman Who Said
Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Disinformation

https://summit.news/2022/04/28/dhs-disinformation-unit-headed-by-woman-who-said-hunter-biden-laptop-story-was-disinformation/

   Houston, we have a problem.

   The Department of Homeland Security's new `disinformation' unit will be
   headed by a woman who says free speech makes her `shudder' and who falsely
   labeled the Hunter Biden laptop story disinformation.

   Oh dear.

   Just two days after it was revealed that Elon Musk had reached an
   agreement to buy Twitter, DHS chief Alejandro Mayorkas announced the
   creation of a "disinformation governance board."

   The new board will focus primarily on "misinformation related to homeland
   security, focused specifically on irregular migration and Russia."

   The board will be headed by Nina Jankowicz, a former advisor to the
   Ukrainian Foreign Ministry who oversaw related issued at the National
   Democratic Institute lobby group.

   "Cat’s out of the bag," Jankowicz tweeted. "Here's what I've been up to
   the past two months, and why I’ve been a bit quiet on here."

     Cat's out of the bag: here's what I've been up to the past two months,
     and why I've been a bit quiet on here.

     Honored to be serving in the Biden Administration [45]@DHSgov and
     helping shape our counter-disinformation efforts.
     [46]https://t.co/uN20vl7qqV [47]pic.twitter.com/JEn4FqLdck

     -- Nina Jankowicz <U+1F1FA><U+1F1E6><U+1F1FA><U+1F1F8>
(@wiczipedia) [48]April 27, 2022

   Jankowicz's view of free speech is particularly odious. Free speech
   apparently makes her physically shudder.

   "I shudder to think about if free speech absolutists were taking over more
   platforms, what that would look like for the marginalized communities,
   which are already shouldering disproportionate amounts of this abuse," she
   tweeted in response to Musk's Twitter takeover.

     NEWS: DHS is officially launching its own Ministry of Truth, or the
     so-called "Disinformation Governance Board."

     Nina Jankowicz will head the board as executive director. "Free speech
     absolutists" make her "shudder," so everything should be fine.
     [49]pic.twitter.com/wVc7hEBX11

     -- Young Americans for Liberty (@YALiberty) [50]April 27, 2022

   Jankowicz previously called Musk an "online abuser," while arguing for
   more censorship when she asserted, "The ‘free speech vs censorship’
   framing is a false dichotomy."

   But crucially, the woman handed the role of deciding what constitutes
   "disinformation," previously labeled a completely truthful story
   "disinformation" because it was seen to be harmful to Joe Biden's
   presidential chances.

   Jankowicz promoted the actual disinformation that the New York Post Hunter
   Biden laptop story was a "Russian influence op."

     Back on the "laptop from hell," apparently- Biden notes 50 former natsec
     officials and 5 former CIA heads that believe the laptop is a Russian
     influence op.

     Trump says "Russia, Russia, Russia."

     -- Nina Jankowicz <U+1F1FA><U+1F1E6><U+1F1FA><U+1F1F8>
(@wiczipedia) [51]October 23, 2020

   She also wrongly asserted that it was a "Trump campaign product," while
   also claiming Trump supporters would show up at the polls with weapons to
  intimidate voters.

   Jankowicz's appointment once again underscores how moral panics about
   `disinformation' and `misinformation' are contrived frauds designed to
   bury legitimate information harmful to the regime's narrative.

   Both the Hunter Biden laptop scandal and the lab leak theory, two of the
   biggest news stories of 2020, were truthful yet branded "disinformation"
   so they could be buried by social media algorithms to prevent their viral
   spread.

   Along with `fact checkers', the new DHS disinformation unit is just
   another branch of the Ministry of Truth, which as in Orwell's 1984, serves
   a primary purpose of hiding and eliminating the truth.