Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 00:13:12 PDT 2022

Oopsie... yet again it seems the priviledged Democrats
lies and force about Lockdowns Masks and Vaxx does
not even protect themselves the way their hypocrite
selves say it does...
And even stats out of brutalistic China say
corona is winning there like honey badger too.

VP Harris Has COVID, White House Claims "Not Close Contact" Of Biden

Vice President Kamala Harris tested positive for COVID-19.

She becomes the latest in a string of high-profile political figures
to test positive and the highest-ranking Biden administration official
to report being infected.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Attorney General Merrick Garland, Commerce
Secretary Gina Raimondo, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, Maine
Senator Susan Collins, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki and her
deputy, Karine Jean-Pierre, were among those infected. Former
President Barack Obama and a number of other congressional Democrats
also said last month they caught the virus.

The Vice President Harris reportedly tested positive for COVID-19 on
rapid and PCR tests, according to her office.

    "She has exhibited no symptoms, will isolate and continue to work
from the Vice President’s residence."

But the most notable comment from a Harris spokesperson was that "she
has not been a close contact" to President Biden or the First Lady.

    Only invisible man is considered close contact of the president
pic.twitter.com/Enhzkx8KU5
    — WhoWantSmoke (@WhoWant_Smoke) April 26, 2022

"She will follow CDC guidelines and the advice of her physicians. The
Vice President will return to the White House when she tests
negative," the statement added.

Double-masked and quad-vaxx'd?

We are sure she is "blessed" that she is not feeling symptoms because
of her vaccine... or some such virtuous tripe...

    Yesterday I received my second COVID-19 booster shot. We know that
getting vaccinated is the best form of protection from this virus and
boosters are critical in providing an additional level of protection.
If you haven’t received your first booster—do it today.
    — Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) April 2, 2022

Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff said he tested positive on March 15,
prompting the vice president to cancel several public appearances at
the time.