Re: Twitter Has a New Owner. Here’s What He Should Do.

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at proton.me
Tue Apr 26 22:10:50 PDT 2022

> Anonymous and Pseudonymous Accounts Are Critical for Users

Close to each other, EFF and Tor project value anonymity and freedom of expression.
Yes, I believe this as much as I believe in governments.HAHAHAHA

Valuing freedom of expression and getting funding from governments,
blocking people they see potential criticism

Also, I didn't write anything about them and they blocked me.LOL

We saw the EFF scum here too