USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 14:44:53 PDT 2022

> Donald J Trump won the US 2020 Presidential Election
> By, according to some estimates, even nearing 40%...
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTfXCLv6nlM
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ECb-W7QGpM

The list of Democrat coordinated fraud and conspiracy that went into
corrupting the 2020 election keep growing and more detailed every month.

Things are really getting embarassing for apologist DemLibLeftProgs... lol.

Here lies at least 10 percent worth of undue malicious and illegal
election influence alone, and this is just an initial surface project,
wait till more collect and investigate more stats and honest
jounos dig deeper...

Big Tech Censored Biden Criticism 646 Times Over 2 Years

https://www.theepochtimes.com/big-tech-censored-biden-criticism-646-times-over-2-years-report_4427764.html

Big Tech platforms have censored criticism of President Joe Biden more
than 600 times over the past two years, according to a new report.

https://censortrack.org/
https://censortrack.com/
https://censorshiptracker.org/

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2022/04/22/media-research-center-big-tech-has-censored-biden-criticism-more-than-600-times/

CensorTrack: It is a movement to stop Big Tech censorship of
conservatives. The Media Research Center has been fighting Big Tech
bias for several years, building on more than 33 years experience
opposing media bias. Silicon Valley censorship is even more insidious.
It is built into algorithms and hidden by suspensions and bans that
lack transparency.

The Media Research Center (MRC), a Virginia-based American content
analysis and media watchdog group, through its CensorTrack database,
found that between March 2020 and March 2022, social media platforms
including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram deleted or censored 646
accounts or posts that criticized the president.

Of the more than 600 cases, 140 of the posts censored by Big Tech
involved the New York Post’s reports about the president’s son, Hunter
Biden, and his allegedly corrupt foreign business dealings.

After the New York Post reported on emails and other material from a
laptop believed to be owned by Biden’s son, Twitter blocked the
circulation of the story while other news outlets cast doubt on the
veracity of the developments.

The watchdog’s report also found that 232 posts that mentioned Biden’s
behavior with women and children were censored.

In one example, a Facebook post that claimed to show images of Biden
kissing his adult granddaughter on the lips during a campaign stop in
Iowa in February 2020 captioned, “Find someone who kisses you the way
Joe Biden kisses his granddaughter,” was reportedly deleted for
violating the platform’s community standards on “nudity or sexual
activity.”

In another case, news outlet Breaking 911 on Instagram quoted the
president talking about COVID-19 vaccines, saying, “Freedom! … I have
the freedom to kill you with my COVID. No, I mean, come on! Freedom?!”

That post was reportedly moved for promoting “violence and incitement.”

“MRC Free Speech America tallied 646 cases in its CensorTrack database
of pro-Biden censorship. … The tally included cases from Biden’s
presidential candidacy to the present day,” MRC said. “The worst cases
of censorship involved platforms targeting anyone who dared to speak
about any subject related to the New York Post bombshell Hunter Biden
story.”

“The Post investigated Hunter Biden and the Biden family’s allegedly
corrupt foreign business dealings. Big Tech’s cancellation of that
story helped shift the 2020 election in Biden’s favor,” it added.

The Epoch Times has contacted Facebook and Twitter for comment.

It comes as Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Monday clinched a deal to buy
Twitter for $44 billion cash. Musk, who calls himself a free speech
absolutist, has criticized Twitter’s moderation.

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is
the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity
are debated,” Musk said in a statement.