This sort of thing has happened before

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 25 18:05:53 PDT 2022

Four snore and diem years ago a Fedbook was bought forth dedicated to the notion that CIA fascism ought to govern the whole world.
Now we are engaged in a great struggle testing whether this proposition  - or cryptoanarchism  - shall dominate the world.
The world will little note what we say here but they can never forget what we did here.
Establishing the basis for a globalized society of world peace and plenty.
So that cryptoanarchism of for and by people shall never perish from this free netspace.

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/markzuckerberg