Macron 1 - Madame Le Trump 0

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 24 15:18:32 PDT 2022

About one-third of eligible French voters went for Le Pen. That’s not news. In every democracy, one-third of eligible voters are always willing to vote for the worst of far right monsters. It’s always been that way.
I retail politics on the basis roughly a third oppose me - roughly a third support me and the rest require constant reassurance ( hence the boring post repetitions - its for the professional procrastinators )
Then I wholesale assassination politics from the top down - POTUS first, billionaire Bill Gates second, known fascists third.  Have we gone viral overnight?  Are we there yet?

https://stiffs.com/celebrity/vladimirputin