War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 02:12:34 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/DefenceU/status/1518092309900013573

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/

https://nitter.eu/pic/media%2FFQ3Opk8XsAMawmy.jpg
Rus "journalist" Akhmedova: ... we can admit that our
army has its weaknesses... The biggest one is our mercy,
our compassion for the civilians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGI7FdP0eT4
Russia hides murders

Putin's armies are desecrating graves,
sending people to Siberia, looting civilians
houses, invading and bombing more new civilian places.
So many innocent dying by the hands of Asshole Putin.

Fuck Putin.
Support Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8wk_jMknag
Brave fighters and lovers of all Ukraine... AZOV!!!

https://twitter.com/ZelenskyyUa/status/1516829338242621442
Join millions of voices in a global
social media campaign: #ArmUkraineNow
1. Post a picture with a sign saying #ArmUkraineNow
2. Call on your government to provide heavy weapons to Ukraine
3. Tag 3 friends and ask them to do the same
Stand with the Ukrainian people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIXRMP97m0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpgWrz-2R9A

https://twitter.com/Oleksa_UA66/status/1498945476355366914