The developer of "OnionShare" called cyberattacks on Russia "Fair Game"

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 23 16:52:19 PDT 2022

On Sat, 23 Apr 2022 22:29:17 +0000
Zeynep <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > > Micah Lee,
> > another CIA-NSA-FBI-TLA clown. He should join this cesspool! I mean join this fine 'cypherpunk' mailing list.
>

> Micah Lee is a hypocritical human being who claims to be a human rights activist. About 1 years ago, he argued with me and I criticized him. He supports America for doing so in the Middle East and Africa.

	US 'human rights activist' is just another synonym for CIA agent.

	Plus, lee is an accomplice of the NSA-ebay propaganda outlet known as theintercept.com - I mean, lee pretends to be some kind of 'lefty' 'progressive' while working for omydiar? Yeah, that sort of thing is possible only in the US.

> After discussing it with me, he was interestingly tweeting support for the Middle East. After discussing it with me, he was interestingly tweeting support for the Middle East. He's just a preterous fool. He criticized Assange for the way he treated women and then he insulted women in the Middle East. And he said, "I didn't write anything like that. You have to show it.

	Accusations directed at  assange of him being a 'rapist' 'pedophile' 'woman abuser' 'womanizer' '[anything]' are a 100% effective test proving that the accuser is a cop.

> He had removed his writing. The irony is that he thinks he's a human rights activist, just like any other Tor developers. Under my share of platforms like Reddit, He wrote that Assange was anti-Semitic.LOL. Micah must have forgotten himself was an inhuman being.

	The profile of these people is so robotic it's not even funny. What sort of cookie cutter does the pentagon use to cut these...things.