Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 05:19:40 PDT 2022

Coopted Research Room

Mind controlled laborer: "We're researching whether it is good to attack
things that could cause harm."

Mind controlled laborer 2: "Due to the danger inherent in attacking, we
will only be simulating the harm."

MCLaborer 1: "I'm imagining different kinds of possible harm."

MCLaborer 2: "I feel worried we might attack each other, if we consider the
other could cause harm."

MCLaborer 1: "The head researcher and developer is concerned mostly with
possibly dangerous inanimate objects."

MCLaborer 2: "I'm imagining attacking sharp objects. I'm afraid I'm
discovering there are ways of breaking sharp objects that makes them _more_
sharp."

MCLaborer 1: "Pause the research."