Web scraping is legal, US appeals court reaffirms

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 22 17:37:51 PDT 2022

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022 22:34:01 +0000
enlight <enlight at riseup.net> wrote:

> what?, are you a pussy? don't cry here.
>
> Let me remind you, in the world there is not only NSA, gone are those
> days US used to be world superpower,  now there are multiples like
> People’s Republic of China.

	The US still has control of the vast majority of arpanet infrastructure, hardware manufacturing-backdooring, 'software engineering' etc etc etc.

	As a matter of fact, at first sight it's pretty obvious that the power of the jew-US  mafia keeps increasing by the day. The chinese government may have their own surveillance state, but it doesn't operate worlwide, UNLIKE the US mafia.

	jewnazi companies like joogle, fukerbook, microshit, ubershit, shitflare, shitbase, crapple, starshit, etc, etc, etc, they are all INCREASING their power and they are fucking the whole world.

	Now, it might be the case that the jewnazi US empire is reaching its peak and will fall but that's speculation at best.

> there are 195 countries in the world, and public data is scraped by
> everyone today including GCHQ, NSA, MSS, Stasi, AIVD, FSB, AW, Mossad,
> etc

	See above.

	And one other thing. You mostly missed the point, though admitedly I wasn't fully clear as to what my point was.

> The one who thinks otherwise is a fool, like you. your outcry here wont
> do anything my son,  but pollute my inbox.
> If you continue being a fool like before,  i, hereby, warn you that your
> mailing list subscription will be cancelled.

	OK, so here's my point :

	"Good news for archivists, academics, researchers and journalists: Scraping publicly accessible data is legal"

	That's good news for scumbags 'working' for the surveillance 'industry', it's not good news for the victims of surveillance. Something like linkedin and all the rest of 'private' spies shouldn't even exist, and so the 'legality' of the data they wouldn't be collecting would be moot.