War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 20:27:14 PDT 2022

> Update re direct funding for some Ukraine's defensive forces on the
> ground...
>

> ASSISTANCE FOR LOGISTICAL AND MEDICAL SUPPORT OF THE ARMED FORCES OF
> UKRAINE
> Faine Misto Festival begins fundraising for the Special Forces Detachment
>
> BTC (Bitcoin): 17C55k8KftKbovKb789e4diBHjyk4kXyF5
> ETH (Ethereum): 0xa8d4c3aa7c6e44a4c414db03e9b03de99f82b3b0
> LTC (Litecoin): LiCAiuXKXhYSCmnr4XhunHHfFnxqRD4opr
> BNB (Binance Coin): 0xa8d4c3aa7c6e44a4c414db03e9b03de99f82b3b0
> PayPal: info at fainemisto.com.ua
> Bank Wires Available.
>
> (Duplicated address in original)

April21

https://fainemisto.com.ua/
🔥 Another 10 cars have already reached their destination! We filled
them with ammunition, food, and medicine. This time we sent:
đź“ŚMercedes Sprinter (9,200 USD 299,000.00 UAH)
đź“ŚMercedes Sprinter (7,700 USD 249,480.00 UAH)
OrdFord Ranger (7100 EUR 248, 500 UAH)
đź“ŚMitsubishi L 200 (5900 EUR, 206,500 UAH)
đź“ŚKia Sorento (2500 EUR, 87 500 UAH)
đź“ŚKamaz (6,000 USD, 194,400 UAH)
đź“ŚKamaz (6,000 USD, 194,400 UAH)
đź“ŚNissan Navarra (4542 GBP)
đź“ŚChevrolet K2500 (0 UAH), Volkswagen Crafter (0 UAH) - from Port Frankivsky

đź“ŚATN Mars4 1,25-5x19 thermal weapon sights - 10 units (1800 USD)
đź“ŚATN X-Sight LTV 5-15 sights - 20 units (UAH 816,000.00)
đź“Śthermal imager for Ziggy ATN OTS-XLT - 1 unit - (550 USD, UAH 18,700)
đź“Śbinoculars - ATN Binox 4k 4-16x - 1 unit (972 EUR, UAH 34 029)
đź“Śtactical webbing systems - 10 units (175 EUR, UAH 5,729.50)

Also, we send our thanks to the “Free Nation” Public Union and
“Zlagoda” Association for:

đź“Ś20 boxes of medicines
đź“Ś 71 food boxes (pasta, cereals, tuna, canned meat, sweets, coffee,
canned fish)

Volunteers from the logistics headquarters in Mamont sent us:

đź“Ś5 boxes of sneakers
đź“Ś1 box of snacks
đź“Ś1 box of cookies
đź“Ś4 packages of soda
đź“Ś2 packages of medŃ–cines
đź“Ś1 box with belts
đź“Ś30 tactical first aid kits, our Volunteers keep raising funds on
packing up such first aid kits, an active link on the fundraising

https://deploy-preview-9--dazzling-volhard-93317b.netlify.app/ua/

                       Military Individual First Aid Kit

Since russia invaded Ukraine we:

    Were handed over to the front more than 2,000 first-aid kits

   With quality pouch and filling

    Raised more than $100,000

   And received a large number of components of the first aid kit in the form
   of donations

    Sent an assistance to more than 70 units of the Armed Forces

   First of all, we provide military first aid kits on the front line

                    Support the production of first aid kits

                  *The cost of one first aid kit is about $120
                               Donate with FONDY
                               Donate with PAYPAL

Individual First Aid Kit

   Individual First Aid Kit - this is what saves lives in the first minutes
   after battle injury.

   The military first aid kit contains:

     * Pouch

          * We paid important attention to the quality of fabric and
            accessories because it depends on whether the military will be
            able to make full use of the IFAK at a critical moment (rain
            protection, reliability of fasteners, the durability of
            lightning, etc.)

     * Combat Tourniquet (Alternative to CAT Gen-7)

          * Each batch of tourniquets, which we use to complete the first aid
            kits, are tested with paramedics for the strength of the
            fittings, as well as whether the tourniquets perform a hemostatic
            function (using ultrasound).

     * Permanent marker
     * Hemostatics or wipes to stop massive bleeding
     * Israeli bandage
     * Elastic bandage 2 pcs.
     * Occlusive dressing for trauma wounds
     * Pillpack
     * Gloves
     * Medical scissors
     * Hypoallergenic patch
     * Mylar thermal blankets
     * Compressed gauze

About us

   In February, when talks began about the possibility of a full-scale
   russian invasion of Ukraine, we considered what our actions would be. And
   we came to the conclusion that we can bring the most benefits to the
   country - by becoming volunteers: to solve logistics needs, to get what
   will be in short supply… So at noon on February 24, overcoming the first
   panic and shock, we met at the restaurant Mamont (20 people) which became
   our second home, like “kryivka” :)

   We sent the first donations for the victory of our country on our own.
   Later, friends, relatives, and acquaintances joined… With these funds,
   we did next: set up a sewing shop that produces pouches for Individual
   First Aid Kits (found quality fabric, accessories, etc.) and purchased
   medicines.

   We have a common goal: to provide as many of our militaries on the front
   line with Individual First Aid Kits.

   During our activity, we sent the help to such cities as Kyiv, Kharkiv,
   Mariupol, Nikolaev, Zaporizhia, Ochakiv, Zhytomyr, Kovel, Chernihiv,
   Starokonstantinovsk, Kremenchuk, Energodar, Dnipro, Izium and we continue
   to send the help further. If you have the desire and opportunity to help
   with other areas of our work, contact us at the bottom of the site.

Photos

   Every day we receive feedback on our first aid kits. We look forward to
   every photo, every message and every recommendation. Feedback is
   especially important for us, because the military checks our first aid
   kits in practice.

   We see that we are moving in the right direction - individual first aid
   kits have repeatedly saved lives on the front lines.

   Your donations are what help us keep going.

   You can join the creation of first aid kits by donating components. An
   exhaustive list of which is indicated [38]in the description of the first
   aid kit. Or financially - by donating funds to purchase the components.

   If you are ready to help with components, contact us at [39]+38 (097) 769
   5354.

   For financial support, click the button below :)

                           We are in social networks

A Memorandum of Cooperation between the State Emergency Service (SES)
and the Charitable Foundation “Territory of Free People” was signed in
Kyiv yesterday.

What is the Charitable Foundation “Territory of Free People”?

The charity fund was created by the management and founders of the
international music festival Faine Misto. Today the activity of the
festival is focused on the help to the regiment 4308, which
courageously defends Mariupol. We are convinced that our victory is
not far off, and we will all actively undertake to rebuild our towns
and villages. It is with the aim of promoting the reconstruction of
Ukraine as soon as possible that we have created a fund to build the
territory of free people through joint efforts!

Where do we start?

We will start with the assistance to the SES in demining territories,
because this is the first step towards the reconstruction of Ukraine.
According to SES, about 300,000 square kmrequire demining, it’s almost
half of the country's area! Already today, on average per day,
pyrotechnic units daily remove and dispose from 2 to 6 thousand
explosive devices, which is almost 10 times more than before the
russian invasion!

Securing the territory of our Motherland and its development is not
just a matter of the state or local authorities. Only by joining
forces will we do more, we will do faster, we will do better! Only by
joint efforts will we make Ukraine a territory of free people!

That is why, with the friendly support and assistance of a deputy
Yevhenia Kravchuk, we joined forces of the public sector, the
executive branch and the parliamentary corps and signed a memorandum
of cooperation with the SES, developed by the festival's lawyer
Tatiana Semus.

The territory of the Free People is a safe territory without mines,
bombs and russian occupiers! Good luck to us!

Let's defeat the occupiers together.
Glory to Ukraine! 💙💛