War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 19:17:12 PDT 2022

Update re direct funding for some Ukraine's defensive forces on the ground...

ASSISTANCE FOR LOGISTICAL AND MEDICAL SUPPORT OF THE ARMED FORCES OF UKRAINE
Faine Misto Festival begins fundraising for the Special Forces Detachment

BTC (Bitcoin): 17C55k8KftKbovKb789e4diBHjyk4kXyF5
ETH (Ethereum): 0xa8d4c3aa7c6e44a4c414db03e9b03de99f82b3b0
LTC (Litecoin): LiCAiuXKXhYSCmnr4XhunHHfFnxqRD4opr
BNB (Binance Coin): 0xa8d4c3aa7c6e44a4c414db03e9b03de99f82b3b0
PayPal: info at fainemisto.com.ua
Bank Wires Available.

(Duplicated address in original)

Be Brave Like A Ukraine!

Our defences accepts all talents into Ukraine Foreign Defense Legion,
contact any Ukrainian Embassy or Consulate for more information.

Our defences now has at least 575k subscribers on platforms.

Finally had a chance to meet with crypto community to express my
gratitude. The contribution of crypto businesses in arming our
soldiers and covering the humanitarian needs — remarkable, and already
became the part of world’s history. @_AidForUkraine serves the future

Damaged equipment was fixed and stable datalink channel operation
resumed yesterday at the Kherson-Dnipro line. It is important that
these efforts have resulted in better service quality. The traffic has
been re-distributed to backup channels

Ukrtelecom resumed providing Internet services for almost 300,000
users in 1,200 communities for the period of war. Over 100 restoration
operations have been completed at the nation-level networks and over
10 km of fiber optic cable were used for replacement of damaged
sections.

Batch of bulletproof vests funded by @_AidForUkraine will protect our
defenders from @dsszzi. Service is strategically important now; due to
their work, the Armed Forces of Ukraine and Ukrainians have a reliable
connection, in particular, with state authorities

https://thedigital.gov.ua/
https://t.me/itarmyofurraine
https://cip.gov.ua/
https://twitter.com/fedorovmykhailo

https://twitter.com/StratcomCentre/status/1517058055539597312
Russian forces are using heavy weapons to destroy the Azovstal plant.
In the tunnels of the plant there are civilians with children under
the protection of the Ukrainian military. They need assistance and
evacuation. Time is of the essence.

https://twitter.com/MFA_Ukraine/status/1517066648733237252
President @ZelenskyyUa: “Without additional weaponry, this war will
become an endless bloodbath, spreading misery, suffering, and
destruction. Mariupol, Bucha, Kramatorsk – the list will be continued.
Nobody will stop Russia except Ukraine with Heavy Weapons.”

https://t.me/V_Zelenskiy_official/1332
The European Union is currently preparing a sixth package of
sanctions. We discussed this today with Charles Michel. We are working
to make it truly painful for the Russian military machine and the
Russian state as a whole.