War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 18:10:20 PDT 2022

I am commander of regiment, Denis Prokopenko. I call to the leaders of
the world. Right now, in Mariupol, at "Azovstal" steel factory
hundreds of civilians are sheltering. Among them - people of all ages,
women, children, families of Mariupol defenders. They are sheltering
in the basements and bunkers from "russian world". They found their
only available shelter next to the Ukrainian soldiers, who are still
defending the city from russian invaders. Russian forces, and their
proxy from "lnr/dnr" know that, they know about civilians, and they
keep their fire on the factory willingly. They use free fall bombs,
rockets, bunker-buster bombs, all varieties of artillery, both ground
and naval for indiscriminate attacks. City theater, maternity
hospital, schools, kindergartens, hospitals, houses were destroyed by
those who now offers civilians evacuation and safety. These are the
same people. And nobody believes these bastards. Therefore I urge the
politicians of all civilized world to organize a proper "green
corridor", ensure it's safety and provide immediate evacuation and
protection of civilians, wounded soldiers, and bodies of dead
soldiers, to bury them with honors.‼️
4-year-old Alisa is a daughter of a Ukrainian female military doctor
in Mariupol. Her mom is treating wounded civilians and soldiers in a
bomb shelter used as a hospital in the besieged city.These people need
urgent help and evacuation. They fear Russians won't let them out
alive.
We want to appeal to foreign media: please share this information!
World, wake up! For the future of our children! Help Mariupol ‼️‼️‼️