Design brief for a new system of killing

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 21 06:27:51 PDT 2022

Reading about the Kalashnikov AK-47 I was struck by its design that deliberately avoid tight machining and complexity where-ever possible. It was also part of a broader German-Russian trend towards smaller, lighter army rifles and ostensibly and technically less powerful ones - the now ubiquitous assault-rifle. Now proven much more powerful in real-world conditions!

This gave me an idea for our assassination markets ( Dead Lucky, APster, PAM, etc )
If they could avoid all the usual bells-and-whistles ' shovelware '  - such as anonymity, end-to-end encryption and untraceable e-cash - then they might ' go viral ' more easily.

Softly-softly catchee Gatesy - yeah?