[spam][joke] implementing a timing attack

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:42:56 PDT 2022

take 3

who are we?

why are we doing this?

oh we're building part of an AI! how fun!

oh I get to perform a simple arithmetic relation! I like trying to do that.
some day i'll succeed.

we're a big powerful umbrella government, oppressively monitoring our
citizens, especially the ones that try to hide. wear your big powerful
oppression hats! yes, we're so formal!

I am recording everything in the universe and know everything already.
But, for fun, I would like to use some packet timings to identify who sent
some data.

I have all the packets the entered the network of being hidden.

And I have the packets of interest that left it.

Not only that, I have timestamps of these packets!  And the event repeats!

_just like building a silicon brain_ we get to correlate data looking for
patterns of simultaneity to extract meaning to help us [survive better than
everyone else?]