oldest trick of the jewnazis - the false flag attack

jnn jnn at cachedout.net
Tue Apr 19 16:00:51 PDT 2022

On April 18, 2022, at 11:26 AM, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:

>On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:44:07 -0500
>John Newman <jnn at cachedout.net> wrote:
>> On 15 Apr 2022, at 21:14, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
>>
>> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther_21
>> >

>> >     "The Panther 21 is a group of twenty-one Black Panther members who were arrested and accused of planned coordinated bombing...were acquited after revelations during the trial that police infiltrators played key organising roles."
>>
>> *GASP!
>>
>> Police... infiltrators???
>>
>> My god, do you realize what this means? ...
>It was another nice example of the way the US works today, and has been working since 1776.
>>
>> It means absolutely fuck all, of course.
>It doesn't?

Well I suppose I should rephrase: it's nothing new ;)

>> It's the way of the world.
>Well, at least it's the way of the US and its oligarchy.

Bingo.  I tend to think something about the way natural
selection wired us up goes sideways and turns humanity
to a bunch of twats since we came up with the ingenious
idea of the state.  Shit has been going on since Sargon
of Akkad, likely since Eridu and all its little sister Sumerian
cities dotted Mesopotamia

>By the way John, nice to see you back =) - I've been wondering about your views on the COVID-19 Pandemic!

Likewise! Re: covid... Its been nice working from home ;)

>Has your blind faith in your US Science been strengthened by the Heroic Achievements of the CDC-Merck 'public-private partnership'?

Lol.  The only faith I have is in that fundamental human trait,
greed. US science is destroying the world.

But hey - it's convenient!  /me checks iPhone, turns on air conditioner, makes mental note to fill up that 330hp v6 engine
I clearly HAD to have, and settles back down at workstation...
to read twatter, lol :)