[spam][crazy] Eventually Changing Censorship

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 03:39:39 PDT 2022

When considering how to handle gross censorship that looks like it is
practically asking to be called out, it could be good to first develop some
idea of what kinds and tools of censorship are out there.

Appelbaum's paper has some links around this, I believe.

So maybe comprehending that some could be a good challenge for me, around
the topic.

Meanwhile, I have an open ticket with Amazon around their misbehaving
search results. Contrary to what they said, I did not get an email back
regarding it. It could make sense to focus on that for small things.