[spam][crazy] Eventually Changing Censorship

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:15:07 PDT 2022

For a few decades the touted solution to mysteries like these was
decentralised and cryptographic peer-to-peer alternatives.

This is still a very valuable solution, but it does hold a big problem: the
efforts are persistently disrupted, such that development and usership
stagnates.

One imagineable interim alternative might be working directly with human
service providers.

If I were personal friends with meetup.com workers associated with delivery
of my search results, they would be happy to help me ensure the results
match the planned events.

Similarly, if I were personal friends with google.com's network admins,
they would be happy to ensure that I got the real front page.

Overall, this is a situation that has been developing for many years now.