The UnCommunist Manifesto

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 19:44:51 PDT 2022

Paywalled and a bit marketed...

https://www.uncommunist.com/
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/uncommunist/uncommunist-manifesto-fixing-what-the-original-got-wrong/

The UnCommunist Manifesto

The Most Influential Book In History, Got It All Wrong!
174 Years Later, It's Time To Fix The Book and Change The World!

The Communist Manifesto was written over 174 years ago and has created
an ideology that just won't go away. Despite a 100% failure rate, and
causing 100's of millions of deaths, young people today are drawn more
to it than ever before.

Why is it so infectious and influential that it continues to pull
people in all these years later?

We wrote The UnCommunist Manifesto to answer these questions, and
hoping to see it used as an inspirational text in the struggle between
Individual Sovereignty and Collective Coercion, so evident around us
today.

We emulated the format and length of the Communist Manifesto, but
re-wrote it remind people to reach upward and become better versions
of themselves, as opposed to classifying themselves into static groups
and validating their desire to bring others down to their level.

Our goal was to change the axis of the “struggle”. Marx and Engels
outlined it as “a struggle between two classes’, whom an individual is
arbitrarily assigned to based on their material wealth. We reject this
and assert that the real struggle is between individual autonomy,
sovereignty and responsibility versus the collectivist tendency toward
group identity politics, rights, entitlements and co-dependencies.

Our longer term hope is that this text can be a beacon of hope, sanity
and sense in a world being swallowed up by the envy inherently
justified by Marxist doctrine.

The siren call that is Marxist entropy is stronger than ever. The
greatness and sanctity of the individual and the soul must counter it.

This is the first edition and it is our hope you find deep meaning and
new light within.

Mark & Aleks

The Un-Communist Manifesto

ABOUT THE AUTHORS

Aleks Svetski is a Speaker, Author, and Founder of the world’s first
Bitcoin accumulation app; Amber.
Host of the Wake Up Podcast, and Creator of The Bitcoin Times publication

Mark Moss is Speaker, and Educator, host of the Mark Moss radio show
and Podcast.
His long lens of history brings insights into the confluence of
different domains, Politics, Finance and Technology, giving context of
what is happening today.