War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:38:14 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1515396547671904256
Irpin, near Kyiv, in Ukraine. This is what Russia’s war against
Ukraine looks like. If you teach Russian literature, culture, and
history, you need to teach this side of Russia and its “greatness,”
too.

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1512110728051937284
A six-year-old boy from Bucha at the grave of his mother, who died of
starvation. He brought her canned goods.

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1510542443183235074
Bucha. Russian war crimes.

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1510333593180069896
Pictures of some villages freed in Kyiv region, specifically Bucha,
are devastating. Dead people lying outside of their houses, in what
can only have been a “zachistka” - systemic execution of the men of
each house. One body in front of every house. Russians practiced this
in Chechnya. Also pictures of men with tied hands and killed execution
style in small groups. When Soviets were overtaken by Germans in 1941,
they have left behind prisons full of man executed in such a way

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1509289425154588672
This is the real face of the "second army of the world": "Tsibenko
D.A. Russian Armed Forces". Marauder

https://twitter.com/AseyevStanislav/status/1515289006170415105
This guy is a volunteer who helps to exhume corpses from mass graves
in #Bucha. To understand the horrors of #BuchaMassacre you need to
look at his face. The emotions of this young man show it...

I am Serhiy Volyna, Commander of the 36th Separate Marine Brigade
named after Rear Admiral Mykhailo Belinsky, am addressing to you from
the besieged Mariupol. We will not give up and will fight to the end.
But our loyalty to the oath was not enough to liberate Mariupol. We
need heavy weapons. It is in the power of the EU and the US to provide
it to us. Heavy weapons for the defenders of Mariupol will save the
Ukrainian military group.
Mariupol can be saved. We are ready to fight to the last drop of
blood. But we must know that the world has done everything possible
for this. Then we are ready to do even the impossible for our country.
18.04.2022 Serhiy Volyna