oldest trick of the jewnazis - the false flag attack

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Apr 18 09:25:57 PDT 2022

On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 06:44:07 -0500
John Newman <jnn at cachedout.net> wrote:

> On 15 Apr 2022, at 21:14, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
>
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panther_21
> >

> >     "The Panther 21 is a group of twenty-one Black Panther members who were arrested and accused of planned coordinated bombing...were acquited after revelations during the trial that police infiltrators played key organising roles."
>
> *GASP!
>
> Police... infiltrators???
>
> My god, do you realize what this means? ...

	It was another nice example of the way the US works today, and has been working since 1776.

> It means absolutely fuck all, of course.

	It doesn't?

> It's the way of the world.

	Well, at least it's the way of the US and its oligarchy.

	By the way John, nice to see you back =) - I've been wondering about your views on the COVID-19 Pandemic!

	Has your blind faith in your US Science been strengthened by the Heroic Achievements of the CDC-Merck 'public-private partnership'?