What Juan wants...

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Apr 17 22:24:25 PDT 2022

	what's your name, you stupid, cowardly piece of jewnazi shit, grancrap?

	See, first thing you need to do here is stop being an anonymous coward. You realize you are the lowest for of scum don't you? Calling me by my name while hiding yours? What kind of braindead asshole would do that? You =)

	Then you need to stop being a cop. So far you've been unable to counter even a single thing I said, which is not surprising since you are ... a US cop.

>"There is no fucking 'child sexual abuse'.

	indeed, there isn't. And you can be 100% sure that any asshole whining about 'child abuse' on the arpanet is a cop. Like you.