Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 16 10:30:58 PDT 2022

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 06:25:38 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://www.infowars.com/posts/elon-musks-declaration-of-war-against-the-globalist-empire

	frankly I think being as stupid and evil as to vomit that sort of propaganda is enough reason to get something like 'grancrap' shot in the back.

	I mean, this piece of shit list can't sink any lower, but spamming that sort of infinitely idiotic lies from pentagon agent jones  is too much, EVEN FOR THIS LIST.

	who is the mastermind behind the 'grancrap' bot? FUCKING ALEX JONES...