FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:10:07 PDT 2022

> Yet conventional censors still run rampant...

Twitter censorbans @LibsOfTikTok , a feed that does nothing
but post Libs exposing themselves in their own words.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1514763697687736320
The left is triggered by seeing their own opinions being publicized

https://thepostmillennial.com/libs-of-tik-tok-has-hope-for-the-future-of-education-in-america
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1514761829192540161
The creator of @libsoftiktok joins Tucker Carlson to discuss being
suspended from Twitter: "It definitely felt like a very organized
attack by the left to get me suspended."

Libs of Tik Tok @libsoftiktok
Bringing you news you won’t see anywhere else. All videos belong to
their respective owners. 📧 libsoftiktok at gmail.com. DM submissions
Depths of Hell
linktr.ee/Libsoftiktok
Joined November 2020
    Tweets 6,352
    Following 662
    Followers 630,255
    Likes 21,581
2,542 Photos and videos
Libs of Tik Tok @libsoftiktok
Mar 28
It’s a matter of time before I get suspended. Never know which post
will be my last. If you want to make sure you keep receiving my
content, go to the link under my bio and sign up for my email list.
I’ll publish some exclusive stuff for email subs, too. Thanks for your
support!

    Twitter just censored @libsoftiktok, locking the account for
“hateful conduct.”

    — Seth Dillon (@SethDillon) April 14, 2022

Libs of TikTok, a Twitter account that reposts videos of libs from
TikTok, was suspended for 12 hours Wednesday for “hateful conduct.”
Literally, the only thing the account does is repost videos that white
women and homosexuals post themselves about how they are
indoctrinating children into homosexuality.

We’ve seen a similar thing with mass bannings of people reposting
videos of Ukrainians torturing people that the Ukrainians posted
themselves. So it’s hateful to spread information that liberals are
trying to spread themselves if you spread it because you are against
it and not because you support it.

Man, you should watch these videos while you can.

And share them.

People have no idea how bad things really are.

    “Parents need to stay the f*** out of classrooms.” This is what
the left really thinks. Listen when they tell you. They want to take
your kids to groom and indoctrinate them behind your back.
pic.twitter.com/vEJi71U3fH

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 13, 2022

    Letting kids choose their gender identity is now “consent.”
Parents who let kids "choose their gender" are child abusers.
pic.twitter.com/vVKcDxXPZC

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 13, 2022

    “Diversity is my favorite thing to teach” says non-binary
preschool teacher who also makes 4 year olds pick a pronoun pin every
day to wear pic.twitter.com/6IRmh4v8Co

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 12, 2022

    “If your parents don’t accept you for who you are, f*** them. I’m
your parents now” – Oklahoma middle school teacher

    This teacher was let go last week after complaints of grooming and
this tiktok + others containing questionable content were brought to
the principal’s attention. pic.twitter.com/eBgAWCW3K7

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 11, 2022

    Students in an @mcpasd school were treated to a drag queen
performance by a “drag teacher” during school hours. Imagine if they
focused on teaching math, science, and history instead of drag. This
is sickening. pic.twitter.com/TvyoQ8pW6r

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 12, 2022

    Not using someone’s preferred pronouns or calling a non-binary
person a woman is discrimination and a hate crime. She seems stable….
pic.twitter.com/SKCM0mfFNa

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 12, 2022

    “I’m a man but when I was a baby the doctors told my parents I was a girl”

    “I talk to my students about what it means to be trans all the time”

    These are 6 year old kids. pic.twitter.com/9CEOVvCdI5

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 11, 2022

    Trans non-binary elementary teacher says 3 year olds are old
enough to learn about gender identity, sexual orientation, and
pronouns. These are the people teaching your kids.
pic.twitter.com/fylE9jCQrF

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 10, 2022

    This polyamorous genderfluid witch is a preschool teacher in
Florida. She’s so proud of herself that she discusses her gender and
sexuality with 4 year olds pic.twitter.com/XOuuX6by4w

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 7, 2022

    Not wanting to teach kids about sex and gender ideology is
homophobic 🤨 pic.twitter.com/q4FKYxqoKM

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 7, 2022

    . at PaloAltoUnified 1st grade teacher is excited to read books to 6
yr olds about little kids who become transgender. Sick
pic.twitter.com/3oj6sGDeuE

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 6, 2022

    The mental gymnastics to try to justify teaching 5 year old kids
about sex… DeSantis broke these teachers. It’s epic
pic.twitter.com/W2u2xZYa6E

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 6, 2022

    Drag king preschool teacher says she won’t follow the laws of the
Parental Rights in Education bill pic.twitter.com/TlD0tFadn3

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 4, 2022

    Kansas teacher says we have to teach kindergartners about LGBTQ
because there are already kindergartners who are trans, non-binary,
etc. Trans 5 year olds. pic.twitter.com/SYbbPx9SNM

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 5, 2022

    These are the people teaching your kids… Any teacher who comes out
to their students should be fired on the spot.
pic.twitter.com/F3KMXFW0VK

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 4, 2022

    Why would a classroom have 2 entire walls painted with the
progress pride flag? pic.twitter.com/3vWVQFM2wN

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 3, 2022

Here’s one that’s not a lib, showing what they are teaching in first
grade sex ed.

    New Jersey teacher goes through examples of the new sex-ed lesson
plans for 1st grade. First graders are being taught about gender
identity and that it’s okay to identify with the opposite gender.
pic.twitter.com/c1cqEdcBlQ

    — Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) April 10, 2022

This is happening in EVERY SCHOOL that isn’t in some small town where
people know what is going on.

Y’all better wake up.

Boomers don’t even believe this is real.

Probably, most of you don’t know how bad it is.

They have turned the entire school system into a homosexual grooming
industrial complex.

This is why God sent the flood, it’s why he destroyed Sodom.

We NEED the megacomet.

    Record-breaking 'megacomet' is more than 80 MILES wide and has a
staggering mass of 500 TRILLION tonnes, NASA's Hubble Space Telescope
reveals
    via https://t.co/mzARDwXXmP https://t.co/3xWLCuPCg2

    — Sergey Minaev (@sminaev2015) April 13, 2022