Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 15 23:40:25 PDT 2022

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 02:15:27 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/16/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
>
> >> "Want to see the whole world lose their shit?"
>
> > !
>
> As they predicted, you crapped your pants.

	So let me repeat this again : grancrap wants palantir-thiel-NSA to 'take over' twatter-NSA. That has to be the most idiotic, useless, meaningless reshufling of NSA cards ever.

	Then again we are dealing here with the lowest kind of US cop. The 'grancrap' thing doesn't even know how to tie his shoes, let alone say anything meaningful.