Interrogating Leaky Spies: The Lie Behind Lie Detectors, and...

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 15 23:28:07 PDT 2022

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 01:54:08 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/15/22, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 <punks at tfwno.gf> spittled:
> > [the usual]
>
> Unlike your raging asshole self, behaviour of
> which no one would let in their home...

	Well, this piece of cowardly anonymous shit 'grancrap' has no idea which people let me
in their houses or not. And it's a pretty irrelevant piece of information anyway.

	The information that matters here is the one you 'grancrap' provide for us to easily assemble your cop profile.

	For instance, one possibility is that the grancrap at joomail account is 'shared' by two different cops. One cop that constantly spams twatter copypasta(could as well be a bot) and another one spamming narcho-fascist 'libertarian' nonsense of the rothbard-rand-friedman-moishe  variety.

	Or, maybe the same cop has two 'AI' (LMAO!!!) bots, one for 'political theory'(LMAO!!!) and another one for 'news'. At any rate, it's pretty clear that there isn't any human intelligence typing grancrap's posts.