Censorship: Twitter Takeover Totally Panics Political Regime of LeftLibDemSocMediaTechPol

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Apr 15 21:38:12 PDT 2022

On Sat, 16 Apr 2022 00:07:03 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> "Want to see the whole world lose their shit? Get
> Peter Thiel to partner with Elon and raise the bid for Twitter"

	YES! We really need the lowest form of non-human scum, thiel and musko to 'take over' the NSA, I mean twatter.

	Notice that thiel has been a 'private' NSA-military contractor since day zero. Yep - it seems that  jewturd 'grancrap' never heard of palantir-paypal! Hehe. As to musko, he's the biggest figurehead of the military industrial complex and NASA - look at 'his' cool LEO surveillance starshits.

	So what we have here is a non-human, right-wing, jewnazi turd like 'grancrap' doing two things :

	1) pretending that the thiel-musko amoeba is any different from the current 'owner' of twatter.

	2) being so infinitely stupid as to do 1)

	(well, what can we expect from a US cop after all...)