MIA Coin and POX Kleptocracy: CORRUPTION FIN-2022-A001 - SAR 38(m).

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Fri Apr 15 10:17:56 PDT 2022

Dear FinCEN:

xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC thanks you for sending yesterday's advisory on
kleptocracy and foreign public corruption. We have made 30 highlights to
the FIN-2022-A001
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yF3qDQG19J-qN1vUPC36lQfVClq3HPXB/view?usp=sharing>
advisory for reference.

*The aim of today's memo is to learn FinCEN's insights into MIA Coin and
the consensus algorithm Proof of Transfer (POX). xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC is
concerned about potential MIA Coin and City Coin kleptocracy that may be
affecting our global enterprise. *

*FinCEN may note that NYCCoin is illegal in New York State, given the
BitLicense mandate. As such, we are not concerned with NYCCoin's legality
given the clear BitLicense mandate.  *

   - On February 4, 2022 we submitted a City of Miami records request for
   any and all correspondence between the City of Miami concerning CityCoins,
   MIA Coin and Stacks (STX). Additionally, any and all related correspondence
   concerning CityCoins, MIA Coin, Stacks (STX), Digital World Acquisition
   Corp and Harvard Management Company.
   - Today, April 15, 2022
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OyVUBq8PcG7SVZ5lUp_oWyL0IDAR5uTP/view?usp=sharing>
   we have yet to receive the 13, 092 records. Attached you will find our
   latest correspondence with Miami, notifying them of our intention to
   contact FinCEN concerning MIA Coin and POX.
   - Conducting independent marketplace research, xNY.io - Bank.org, PBC
   established a premise to potential kleptocracy between the City of Miami
   and City Coins, of Iceland <https://who.is/whois/citycoins.co>
   international registration. Furthermore, MineMiamiCoin.com is registered
   in Germany <https://who.is/whois/minemiamicoin.com>.
   - Please find the City of Miami's resolution
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrQwP46alrnQXRxIoXxm8kifZMVTRB_x/view?usp=sharing>approving
   gifts from City Coins ... Furthermore, City Coins suggests a $25,000
   "reward"
   <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Eb2Q-LZNApwQRyjbBcD5-_yEW0Id51QD/view?usp=sharing>
   (that may be confused as bribery) for Mayors who participate.

MIA Coin is powered by POX
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wL2kN6aMfsyT-T7g01YJSBB8meMn2SWg/view?usp=sharing>,
a computer protocol that may exploit the U.S. and international financial
systems to launder illicit gains, including through the use of shell
companies, offshore financial centers, and professional service providers
who enable the movement and laundering.

MIA Coin' POX protocol is a wealth extraction tool that unfairly rewards an
inside group of miners, rewarding patronage networks that benefit his inner
circle and regime. These practices harm the competitive landscape of
financial markets and often have long-term corrosive effects on good
governance, democratic institutions, and human rights standards.

FinCEN, we are concerned Miami's City Coin
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IrQwP46alrnQXRxIoXxm8kifZMVTRB_x/view>
resolution potentially confirms Miami leaders as kleptocrats, using their
position and influence to enrich themselves and their networks of corrupt
actors.

Finally, we understand that MIA Coin and POX  operations are powered by
international data warehouses, located in Iceland, Germany and Hong Kong.
For these reasons, given FinCEN's alert on kleptocracy and foreign public
corruption we kindly seek guidance.

Sending you the very best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar Larson