[spam][wrong][crazy] programmer controlled, cleaning up

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:12:41 PDT 2022

well, genisoimage is generating isos that are nul bytes from start to end,
on this teres.

reinstalling from my local mirror seems to fix it. maybe important to
reinstall other packages too. but, i've already moved the disk drive back,
breaking unidirectionality of device reattachment once, no need to repeat.

transferring the files using my normal approach, or at least what i've done
recently

and it's contributed! I wanted to clean it up more but i'm kinda spazzing
so I just submitted it as is.
https://github.com/urjaman/frser-m328lpcspi/pull/2

the glories of spamming cypherpunks