[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 06:27:32 PDT 2022

2022-03-21 thru 2022-03-27: [X] Week 1 of Wim Hof Cold Protocol, 30 seconds
cold water daily. Performed indoors.

2022-03-28 thru 2022-04-12: [ ] it simply got harder and harder to shower
at all as I stretched the cold water time toward 1:30 in week 2 and
discovered my water could be made colder than I had had it before

2022-04-14 0924 ET: [X] Custom protocol reacclimation, 1 meal , 5 seconds
of cold water

I have appointments today so it seemed easier to shower.

I took breakfast into the shower, started prior, finished after.

I dropped the time to 5 seconds with intent to ramp up, hoping it would
reduce the pressure.

Let's see how long I can shower with every meal.