Recreational pharmaceuticals by genetic engineering

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:06:11 PDT 2022

I wondered what was written on this list the day I was born.Apparently, Tim may wasn't just a fascist, he was a biased man.I have a lot of single friends, and they're all cleaner than married people.Being clean is one's own choice.I think Tim may says that only women clean.

2 years ago, my best friend got married and she doesn't like to clean:)When I go to her house, I clean things up, for example, in the oven, it's dirty, and I clean it up.Cleaning is entirely one's own choice.She can cook in a dirty oven, but I don't do that.We are women, but we're different, and some guys are really good at cleaning.Cleaning is a sexless job

https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks-legacy/1997-July/077786.html