Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:05:29 PDT 2022

Bill Gates the crazy globalist megalomaniac calls reality crazy.
Nevermind that Gates-GovCorp's vaccines, masks, lockdowns
didn't work in any country regardless of compliance levels.

Bill Gates Says "Crazy" Protests Against His Vaccines Are "Kind Of Weird"

https://summit.news/2022/04/13/bill-gates-says-crazy-protests-against-his-vaccines-are-kind-of-weird/
https://summit.news/2021/02/02/video-weirdo-bill-gates-calls-for-global-alert-system-ahead-of-next-pandemic/
https://www.insider.com/bill-gates-says-anti-vaccine-protests-weird-crazy-ted-2022-4
https://summit.news/2021/04/08/google-says-bill-gates-is-the-most-powerful-doctor-in-the-world/
https://summit.news/2022/01/25/watch-bill-gates-praises-commie-chinese-for-covid-response-and-great-vaccines/
https://summit.news/2022/02/21/bill-gates-sadly-omicron-has-done-a-better-job-than-the-vaccines/
https://summit.news/2020/07/29/video-bill-gates-again-denies-vaccines-are-cover-for-global-microchipping-program/
https://summit.news/2020/09/16/video-bill-gates-pushes-global-vaccination-says-covid-conspiracy-theories-are-so-crazy/
https://summit.news/2021/01/27/bill-gates-shocked-by-crazy-conspiracy-theories-about-covid-19/
https://summit.news/2021/02/15/bill-gates-lauded-as-man-to-save-the-world/
https://summit.news/2022/02/22/video-bill-gates-sardonically-compares-wearing-a-mask-to-wearing-pants/

While pushing a billion dollar ‘pandemic prevention’ global government
health ‘solution’ at a TED Talk this week, Bill Gates addressed
‘conspiracy theories’ regarding himself and COVID vaccines, calling
those who speak about them “crazy.”

In an appearance at the TED2022 conference in Vancouver, Canada, Gates
declared that it was “somewhat ironic” that protesters had gathered
outside the venue because he has “saved tens of millions of lives.”

Gates said that “The Gates Foundation is very involved in vaccines,
the invention of new vaccines, funding vaccines. So it’s somewhat
ironic to have somebody turn around and say we’re using vaccines to
kill people or to make money or we started the [Covid-19] pandemic,”
Insider reported.

Gates continued, “Or when we started during the pandemic, even some
strange things — like that I somehow want to track, you know, the
location of individuals — because I’m so deeply desirous of knowing
where everyone is.”

Gates also proclaimed that it’s “kind of weird,” that people don’t
like him, adding “Does this turn into something where there’s
constantly crazy people showing up?”

    “Hopefully as the pandemic calms down, people are more rational
about, ‘Hey, vaccines are a miracle and there’s a lot more we can
do,’” Gates further stated.

Gates spent most of the speech pushing his vision for a global
emergency-response squad under the acronym GERM, Global Epidemic
Response and Mobilization.

    Bill Gates sells TED audience on $1-billion solution for
preventing pandemics
    Bill Gates proposes a team of 3,000 doctors, epidemiologists and
diplomats to be coordinated by the World Health Organization at the
cost of $1 billion a year. https://t.co/5KDYR0BtHO
    — Ian W. Yeo (@IanYeo) April 13, 2022

    Really enjoyed @BillGates talk at TED about microchip technology,
recent innovations in liquid chip injection, and the merits of mass
mind control pic.twitter.com/7lOW1pLzOi
    — Ali Kashani (@ahkashani) April 12, 2022

The following footage of protesters, said to be taken outside the
venue, was uploaded to social media:

    “Bill Gates, you’re not welcome here.” A protest against globalism
has gathered near the Vancouver Convention Centre were Bill Gates is
scheduled to speak at the 2022 TED Conference. https://t.co/AxdZaUWh3V
    — Hungry for Truth with Drea Humphrey (@DreaHumphrey) April 10, 2022

The ‘world’s most powerful doctor’, Gates previously declared that
China did “great work” containing the coronavirus, before announcing
that “sadly” Omicron is a “type of vaccine” and has “done a better job
getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines.”

He has constantly described anyone who questions his global vaccine
push as “crazy,” calling for censorship of dissenting opinion.

Gates, the saviour of the world, also previously mocked anti-mask
protesters, declaring that protesting having to wear a mask is akin to
being against wearing pants.