[External Message Added] City of Miami public records request #22-459

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Apr 13 10:24:23 PDT 2022

Dear Miami Public Records Team:

On February 7, 2022 we placed the records request here:
https://miami.nextrequest.com/requests/22-459

   - Any and all correspondence between the City of Miami concerning
   CityCoins, MIA Coin and Stacks (STX). Additionally, any and all related
   correspondence concerning CityCoins, MIA Coin, Stacks (STX), Digital World
   Acquisition Corp and Harvard Management Company.

Miami, today is April 13, 2022 and we have not yet received the
corresponding records sought.

This memo is to kindly submit a waiver from the Mayor of Miami's office
with regards to cost associated with record delivery this month (April
2022).

We are thankful to the Miami Records team in facilitating our request.

Very Respectfully,

Gunnar Larson
--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xny.io/> | Bank.org <http://bank.org/>*