Fwd: [coreboot] Re: Deprecation of the Intel Quark SoC

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 05:18:19 PDT 2022

here's my reply, as things are left atm.

i'm thinking some of blockchain collaboration to reduce paranoia.

previously, the thread seemed broken into factions, where a pair of people
were arguing ferventlty and illogically to remove quark from the tree. they
have reasonable points but don't back them up with logic, rather
mismatching the logic.

with this further disconnection one starts imagining the list breaking into
fake lists where participants are surrounded by fake peers who treat them
crummily.

that's what blockchains and a handful of other p2p techs are designed to
avoid