Invitation to quick survey about pull requests

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 02:07:29 PDT 2022

The most important thing about a pull request is whether it introduces bugs
or maintenance challenges. Styles of contribution are to make it easier to
discern and prevent this.

I'm not really active in mozilla/DeepSpeech, certainly not with regard to
PR review.

Is your work likely to be used for the training of private automated code
submission models?