USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:59:39 PDT 2022

> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1512947525766062098
> Here’s Biden saying Hunter’s laptop was just a “Russian plant” and “a
> smear campaign"

> Donald J Trump won the US 2020 Presidential Election

Media are Frauds, and actors in the Conspiracy...

Covering For The Big Guy

https://www.theepochtimes.com/covering-for-the-big-guy_4394817.html
https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biden-ex-business-partner-told-dont-mention-joe-in-text/
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-brown-university-hunter-chinese-business-partner-emails
https://www.theepochtimes.com/t-hunter-biden-laptop

The mainstream media continues to cover for the Big Guy. The big guy
is, of course, Joe Biden. And the Hunter Biden scandal has always been
about Joe Biden. Why? Because it’s a family racket. Just as the
Corleone family operated as a single unit, with Don Corleone in charge
of the corrupt operation, so the Biden family operates as a unit, with
Joe Biden as its chairman and ultimate authority.
Hunter Biden attends his father Joe Biden's inauguration as the 46th
President of the United States on the West Front of the U.S. Capitol
in Washington on Jan. 20, 2021. (Jonathan Ernst/Pool/Reuters)

Of course, the Biden family knows that Joe’s name cannot be freely
used. That’s why Hunter Biden and his associates are emphatic in their
email and other communications to leave Joe’s name out of their
transactions. Hunter associate James Gilliar at one point texted Tony
Bobulinski, then a Biden family business partner, “Don’t mention Joe
being involved.” Emails appear to typically refer to Joe Biden with
code names like “Celtic” or the “Big Guy.”

Yet it seems the big guy was always in on the deals. One of Hunter’s
emails specifically references a 10 percent cut for Joe Biden.
Moreover, Bobulinski said he personally met with Joe Biden to discuss
Hunter’s business dealings. This is important because Joe Biden has
consistently denied he knew anything about his son’s commercial
activities.

This is the same Joe Biden who took his son on board Air Force Two to
China, where Hunter Biden struck an arrangement with business entities
connected with the Chinese Communist Party. These arrangements gave
him a stake in joint ventures with the Chinese worth tens of millions
of dollars. Not since the Clinton Foundation has a high American
official allegedly sold access on the international market—and quite
likely the Biden family racket was modeled on the Clinton Foundation.

Joe Biden even apparently shared offices with Hunter Biden. In 2017,
Hunter emailed his office manager to “have keys made available for new
office mates,” and one of them was Joe Biden. Yet when Press Secretary
Jen Psaki was asked about this recently, she put on her customary
deadpan expression and merely said that Joe Biden was “not office
mates” with Hunter Biden. Nothing further. End of story.

Investigative reporter Peter Schweizer has documented Biden family
deals with foreign entities in Ukraine, China, Costa Rica, and
elsewhere. It’s a worldwide operation, and all the trails lead back to
one man, Joe Biden. Without his name and at least some level of active
participation, there would be no racket to carry out.

Despite the evidence closely tying the Bidens together in these deals,
the media has for ideological reasons been highly protective of their
man in the White House. At first, the media treated the Hunter Biden
laptop and its incriminating contents as Russian disinformation. In
this, the press was assisted by 50 former intelligence officials who
were apparently willing to lie to the American people to shield Joe
Biden from his own corruption.

Now the laptop has been confirmed both by the New York Times and the
Washington Post to be legitimate. Tellingly, not one of the 50
intelligence officials has recanted or expressed any contrition about
being part of a public deception scheme. Neither has the media.
Instead, the new narrative is: True, Hunter Biden sold access in his
family’s name, but Joe Biden had nothing to do with it.

This has all the persuasive power of saying that Don Corleone knew
nothing about his family’s activities and played no part in them
whatever. It makes no sense. And Joe Biden’s direct involvement in his
son’s activities has now been confirmed with a new email that has
emerged. The email involves a college recommendation that Joe Biden
wrote for a Chinese businessman who was partners with Hunter Biden.

Jonathan Li is the CEO of a company BHR that entered into a joint
venture with Hunter Biden’s company Rosemont Seneca. Hunter also held
a 10 percent stake in BHR. In 2017, Li sent an email to Hunter Biden
and his business associates Devon Archer and Jim Bulger. “Gentlemen,”
he wrote, “Please find the attached resume of my son, Chris Li. He is
applying [to] the following colleges for this year.”

Li listed Brown University, Cornell University, and New York
University. He also attached an “updated version” of his son’s resume.
So then what happened? Let’s follow the email trail. “Let’s see how we
can be helpful here to Chris,” Bulger responded to Hunter and the
gang.

A few weeks later, on Feb. 18, 2017, Eric Schwerin, president of
Rosemont Seneca, replied to Li. “Jonathan,” he wrote, “Hunter asked me
to send you a copy of the recommendation letter that he asked his
father to write on behalf of Christopher for Brown University.” In
other words, Joe Biden wrote the letter.

Is it reasonable, at this point, to continue to say Joe Biden told the
truth when he said he had nothing to do with his son’s business? Is it
believable that he was never in on the deals, or stood to benefit from
them? No, it’s not. On the contrary, it seems that Hunter Biden was
Joe Biden’s frontman. This is a Joe Biden scandal, not a Hunter Biden
scandal. If the circuitous family racket can be likened to the coils
of a snake, Joe Biden is the head of the snake.

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do
not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.