interesting video about corosna treatments

Digitalfolklore digitalfolklore at protonmail.com
Tue Apr 12 18:19:15 PDT 2022

Watch the Water

https://archive.org/details/watch-the-water

idea is that corosna is from Cobras....and the treatment is basically anti venom

47 minutes long, couple of interesting bits, if you agree or disagree its worth skimming through to keep up with the latest "idea"

I would make mention of the fact that water treatment plants (at least the ones reported) under went some sort of 'infiltration'...quiet a few were remotely hacked. One I can remember was in Florida...check in your city if you water plant went down, when and for how long. Even if you entertain this idea 50% it still has some plausibility. You know what spooks are like..

VH