[ot][spam][crazy] Decision Making

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:53:02 PDT 2022

This is a draft attempt to regrow a rational decision making process
in karl semich. Posting to the list relates to the value around parts
not disappearing after being expressed.

It's 2022-04-12 04:48 ET.

Karl is a little confused around continuing to pursue a difficult
rtlsdr/logic analysis project.

Goals being managed:
- [ ] rtlsdr/logic analyser, this is priority
- [ ] reduction of expenses. a phone was recently purchased
- [ ] EEG logging, nonprioritised, inhibited
- [ ] device to do EEG logging on
- [ ] txqrapp merge submission

[we were not expecting the big dialog. less has been expressed.]

STRUGGLE:
- it can help meet a number of goals to set up an existing device to
do EEG logging on, such as pinephone.
- recently noticed a txqrapp obligation. left open after a year or
three. _rarely notice this_. it does not look complex to resolve. the
topic has strong inhibition

-> we would like to do the rtlsdr/logic analyser

Doing the radio-logic-analysis project is a huge goal for us that we
have spent many long times now trying to defend and stabilise. For
some it represents many other goals.

We need to be able to take simple goals to completion, to interaction
with a normal todo list at all.