Our universe - our ONLY universe - is pervaded with quantum-entanglement and decoherence events

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Apr 11 20:54:46 PDT 2022

And reality has a well known non-local bias.  So when do we start calling this quantum-encrypted phenomenon a ' cryptoanarchist ' universe?

Looking for evidence to back up this hypothesis since mid-2015 ( I created a provisional theory called ' Split-Key-Cosmology " July of that year ) I recently came across Dr Rhodes.

Charles K. Rhodes

2003 - Cryptographic Unification of Mass and Space

https://www.worldscientific.com/doi/abs/10.1142/S0217751X03016392?journalCode=ijmpa

2010 - Cryptographic Theoretical Calculation of the Fine-Structure Constant

https://arxiv.org/abs/1008.4537

2012 - Direct Cryptographic Computation of the Cosmological Constant ( PDF )

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1212/1212.5941.pdf

He appears to be thinking along similar lines - yes?