[ot][spam][crazy] police who break copyright law

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 13:11:08 PDT 2022

---
neurons might want to try a roleplay.
[our roleplays can come across as ridiculous as karl knows little
about the contexts.]

ideas for topics include:
- interaction with person who lives outdoors
- interaction with software pirate <- considering this
... picking software pirate

software pirate: "hey check out this cool video!"

law abiding citizen: "you pirated that? i'm a good person!"

software pirate: "i pirate stuff cause i noticed a computer virus was
actually forcing me to learn not to. i have proof of this. i don't
support mind control, so i'm doing the opposite of what it wants."

law abiding citizen: "woah that's crazy"

see? it totally worked

----

software pirate: "hey, i can prove your computer virus is trying to
alter my behaviors in really inhuman ways. this is clearly slavery."

virus rep: "1. this computer virus is authorised by your government.
2. the behaviors are corporate contracts. 3. the "

okay so um. it sounds like our big journey would include um ....
-> once influence behaviors are identified, difficult lawsuits would
need to be filed

but also we want to find ways to handle these things without anger and fighting.

uhhhhhhh let's theorise they would be influence from  a theoretical
virus [no ours are learned obedience patterns]