john young, yet another jewnazi US turd.

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Apr 9 20:39:54 PDT 2022

On Sat, 09 Apr 2022 23:50:01 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> > So maybe this motherfucking piece of non-human, US pentagon shit, mr. young can tell us what his 'source' for his 'information' is? Could be that CIA cunt natsios perhaps?
>
> Hahaha:D Just don't blame his partner. I'm sure he was a CIA agent before he met Natsios:)

	That's certainly possible. And he's responsible for his actions anyway. But both young and natsios are the 'founders' of cryptome and the natsios-CIA-gov connection is kind of  blatant. Here's another natsios criminal :

	https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Natsios
	https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Andrew_Natsios
	>Andrew Natsios' cousin is Deborah Natsios

>I've been asking him for a long time where he got those documents. But instead of answering those, he meant “I wasn't innocent”.

	hehe - he got them from the CIA photoshop 'artificial intelligence' 'deep fakes' office.