john young, yet another jewnazi US turd.

zeynepaydogan zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com
Sat Apr 9 16:50:01 PDT 2022

> So maybe this motherfucking piece of non-human, US pentagon shit, mr. young can tell us what his 'source' for his 'information' is? Could be that CIA cunt natsios perhaps?

Hahaha:D Just don't blame his partner. I'm sure he was a CIA agent before he met Natsios:) I've been asking him for a long time where he got those documents. But instead of answering those, he meant “I wasn't innocent”. I guess I'm not innocent because I'm not a CIA agent :D
“ A self-identified radical, he became an activist and helped create community service group Urban Deadline, where his fellow student-activists initially suspected him of being a police spy”