[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:21:19 PDT 2022

- packets weren't dropped, but i am encountering a timeout error now
that i have wired the gui in.

it is so incredibly hard to work the rtl bit, still. but it's pretty
much together, just a little bit, which could take a few days to force
myself to do [if i even manage to]

i dropped my phone after my last post burst, and its nonremoveable
battery ripped out in the impact. so i'm not spamming the list as
much.

i was really using that phone (and spamming this list) as a crutch! crazy stuff.

i did order a new nonremoveable battery and plan to repair it after it
arrives on monday.