History of the Ukrainian anarchist movement

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 7 17:54:54 PDT 2022

Right now I am working on articles about the history of the Ukrainian anarchist movement, such as that of the Revolutionary Insurgent Army of Ukraine, the Makhnovschina, and Nestor Makhno himself. This is a project that I am pumping a lot of hours of research and writing into and it is still far from done, but I’m very proud of what I have accomplished so far, and I am looking forward to making them even better.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/interview-anarchist-wikipedia-editor-grnrchst-part-two