[ot][spam][crazy] thoughts while struggling to do many inhibited things at once

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:10:40 PDT 2022

The timetraveling wormhole analyzer of the old king's secret service is a
basic signal organizer based on gnuradio.

It classifies emission bursts, records them in a database, and provides an
interface to review them.

They are associated with metadata that can be correlated to identify
sources.

I am not immediately building this tool, but it's nice to mention it. I'm
just trying to troubleshoot a failing board.