[ot][spam][crazy] The Trials of Controlling a Programmer

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 10:41:39 PDT 2022

Fixed the zero issue. Fixed that direct sampling wasn't enabled (quickly
and shoddily).

It's not behaving how I expect, indicating I'm missing some knowledge.
Direct sampling quickly picks up the 3V source if and only if there is no
resistor between it and the antenna port, even if the resistor is very
small, giving the same voltage on a voltmeter.

Given this isn't the primary goal atm and takes some learning, I might
think about it a bit, maybe try harder to flash my oscilloscope firmware.

Or I could switch over to oscilloscope stuff.

I found a bug in pysoapysdr I could contribute, maybe.