[spam][ot][personal] Reporting an issue with element (matrix)

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:01:55 PDT 2022

I've enabled detailed logs.

Presently thinking on sending a video of the issue, and then logs. When you
send logs you can specify the bug where the issue is, in the description.

I'll need a way to upload the video. Maybe youtube? Or I could use an
arweave wallet. Or? .... I could pin it on ipfs for free with web3.storage
. That's probably the way to go.

Ok, um, let's see.

When I send logs, I'm not sure how much history is sent. So maybe I would
make the issue first, and send the logs inside a recorded video, mentioning
the issue number in the logs submission as they request. Then I can edit
the issue to add a link to the video.

That sounds like it would work.

Step one: make a stub issue to edit.